Serve hot, warm or cold as a light meal with salad or as part of an antipasto platter.
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 6 spring onions, sliced
- 2 bunches asparagus, trimmed and sliced
- 6 eggs, beaten
- Dash of Tabasco sauce
- Coarse black pepper
- Heat frypan over medium heat, add 1 tbsp of the oil and stir-fry onion 2 minutes. Add spring onions and asparagus and cook, stirring occasionally, 4 minutes.
- Remove vegetables from pan and allow to cool. Combine with eggs, Tabasco sauce and pepper.
- Heat frying pan over medium heat with remaining olive oil and add egg and vegetable mixture.
- Cook until mixture almost completely sets, then brown the top under a hot grill.
Tip: This is such a quick dish, but to make your life easier, use a non-stick pan!
Recipe by: Vikki Leng