A crunchy and delicious dip ideal as a starter or for picnics and parties.
- 2 just ripe avocadoes
- 2 tbsp raw cashew nuts, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- About 5 drops Tabasco
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- A selection of raw vegetables, cut into bite-size pieces, e.g. carrots, celery, cucumber, tomatoes, snow peas, capsicum, cauliflower, radishes
- In a bowl, place avocado flesh, cashew nuts, olive oil, Tabasco and a little salt and pepper. Mash well with a fork.
- Place the dip in the centre of a platter surrounded with pieces of raw vegetables and bread.
Note: You can also serve wholemeal flat bread with this delicious dip.
Recipe by: Gabriel Gate`