Traditional roast lamb spiced up a little!
- 1 quantity of Ratatouille
- 1 rack of 6-8 chops, with the fat very well trimmed
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 tbsp finely cut rosemary
- 1/4 tsp paprika
- 1/4 tsp chilli paste
- 1 small clove garlic, finely chopped
- Freshly ground black pepper
- About 12 baby olives
- Start by preparing the Ratatouille.
- Preheat oven to 250°C. Trim all excess fat from the lamb.
- Combine olive oil, rosemary, paprika, chilli paste, garlic and a little salt and pepper in a bowl. Rub lamb all over with this marinade.
- Place meat in a roasting tray and roast in the preheated oven for 15 minutes. Remove from oven, cover with foil and leave to rest for at least 5 minutes.
- Mix olives with ratatouille.
- Cut rack in two and serve with Ratatouille.
Recipe by: Gabriel Gate`