Try these delicious baked potato wedges as a low fat alternative.
- 5 medium potatoes
- 3 tbsp vegetable oil or olive oil
- 2 tsp paprika
- 1/2 tsp curry powder
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- A little salt
- Preheat oven to 220¡C. Wash potatoes in lukewarm water. Leaving the skin on, cut potatoes in half lengthwise then into quarters. Cut each quarter into 3 wedges. Place potatoes in a saucepan and cover with cold water. Bring to the boil and boil for 2 minutes.
- Drain potatoes and toss in a bowl with oil, paprika, curry powder and oregano.
- Line a baking tray with baking paper. Place wedges on tray, spacing them a little, and bake in preheated oven for about 20 minutes or until cooked through, turning them over once during the cooking.
- Season wedges with salt and serve with a yoghurt dip or tomato sauce.
- Mix 1 cup Greek-style yoghurt with 3 chopped mint leaves and 1 chopped clove of garlic. Cover dip and refrigerate until ready to serve.
Recipe by: Gabriel Gate`