A light and garden fresh dish to soothe and satisfy.
- 4 small trusses cherry tomatoes
- 2 large zucchini
- 12 asparagus spears
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped parsley
- Juice 1 lemon
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 4 thick pieces white fish Coriander for garnishing
- Preheat oven to moderate.
- Place the truss tomatoes on a baking pan and brush with a little olive oil. Cook for 5 –10 minutes or until slightly wilted and split. Remove from oven.
- Trim zucchini and using a vegetable peeler, shave ribbons lengthways until you reach the seeds. Discard seed section. Snap the woody stalk from ends of asparagus and halve spears. Drop zucchini and asparagus into a pan simmering salted water for 1-2 minutes. Drain well and plunge into cold water.
- When cool, drain well and toss with parsley, lemon juice and olive oil. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Arrange fish in a steamer and cook 5 –8 minutes or until flesh easily separates when probed with the point of a sharp knife. Serve on top of zucchini and asparagus salad with roasted tomatoes and a wedge of lemon on the side. Garnish with coriander. Drizzle with extra olive oil if desired.
Recipe by: Kate McGhie