The perfect treat to share with friends and family.
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 10 minutes
- 24 wonton wrappers
- 250g punnet Victorian Strawberries, hulled
- 50g feta cheese
- Caramelised balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 cup fresh basil, cut into strips
- Spray oil
- Pre-heat oven to 190°C (170°C fan-forced). Spray a mini-muffin tin with oil.
- Gently press the wonton wrappers into the 24 holes in the mini-muffin tin. Spray with oil again. Bake for 6-8 minutes, or until the wonton wrappers are golden and crisp.
- Divide the strawberries between the wonton wrappers, then top with crumbled feta, basil leaves and a drizzle of caramelised balsamic vinegar.
Recipe by: Iron Chef Shellie for Victorian Strawberry
Website: www.vicstrawberry.com.au for more recipes.