4 ingredients and only 20minutes!
- 1.6l tomato soup
- 1 avocado, peeled, seeded, finely chopped
- 1 long red chilli, seeded, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- Pour soup into a saucepan on medium heat until heated through.
- Combine the avocado, chilli and lime juice in a small bowl.
- Ladle soup evenly among serving bowls. Spoon over avocado mixture and serve immediately.
Tip: Try the avocado croutons with other soup flavours like cream of chicken soup or pumpkin soup.
Recipe by: Australian Avocados